Saturday 4 August 2012

Silk cotton sarees collections


Featured at Pothys is another shimmering silk cotton saree from our latest collection.
Look your very best in these magical silk cotton sarees specially crafted for Pothys by seasoned weavers. Whatever be the occasion, you are sure to stand out at any occasion in these sarees in captivating and rare designs available at prices that fit our budget.









The latest collection of silk cotton sarees from Pothys combines the sheen of silk with the comfort of pure cotton and is available in classic designs and elegant colour combinations. The soft cotton base makes these sarees extremely comfortable. 


For more Details,

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your pleasant blog. I see you offer priceless information. feel into this blog by chance but I�m sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I�ve been dying to answer for some time now. Will definitely come back for more of this. discover this

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some respectable factors there. I seemed on the web for the problem and found most people will associate with with your website. web

    ReplyDelete